Monday, December 12, 2016

SELF- ASSESSMENT

Now I can speak and understand better using the vocabulary that we have seen i this units. I like the most video that we did recently " Can't stop the feeling"
My strenghes on english I think are grammar and writting because I like it more also my weaknesses are vocabulary and also speaking, I don't like it and it's very difficult for me.
I did well grammar and writting, but I'm confusing on some pronuciation and I don't speak in class because of it. So I need help with it.
Sometimes I see some english films with subtitules and also I listen songs in english.
I need to improve my speaking and vocabulary for the next therm.
I learn a lot about Arizona and United States with Clarisa, and I love it!


Resultado de imagen de autoevaluacion

1 comment:

  1. WELL DONE ELENA!
    KEEP TRYING AND DO NOT HESITATE...SPEAK! DO NOT WORRY ABOUT MISTAKES..THAT'S THE WAY TO FEEL CONFIDENT.
    THANKS A LOT!

    ReplyDelete